Do you want to be an International Safe Community Certifier?
The board will start a third education program.
You can now apply for participation. To participate you need to fulfil following requirements:
Backgrounds for education
Physician with relevant specialization (Public Health); and/or Bachelor, Master or PhD (of Science) in Public Health and/or Education degree that is judged as similar by ISCCC.
Safe community work predominantly at local level and/or
Safe community work predominantly at the national level and/or
Safe community work predominantly at the international level and/or
Management in health care/public, health/education/safety or other community systems/organisational setting and/or
Researcher in Public Health
Candidates will need to demonstrate
- Effective communication in English (written and oral)
- In depth knowledge of the criteria and process required for International Safe
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Understanding of governing of communities
- Good understanding of injury data, evaluation and effective prevention strategies.
You are welcome with your application to the board. Send it via email to General Manager Guldbrand Skjönberg email adress : email@example.com before December 20, 2019